- Assessing the development of the European sales network
- Team Coaching in Support of Change Management
- Improving process results with the support of competences
- Developing managerial competences to sustain change
- Improvement Groups for efficiency in the process of Event Management
- Developing the Organisation and the Individual in support of Change Management
- Executive Individual Audit for multinationals
- Managerial Training in major retail groups
- Creating a Talent Pool and designing training programmes
- Empowering Senior Talents
- Praxi4People for ZAPI SpA
- Praxi4People for IDS - Ingegneria Dei Sistemi S.p.A.
- Training for the Dealer network (Automotive)
Developing managerial competences to sustain change
The Foundation was established in 1992 and is present in multiple regions in central Italy. Today it has € 3 billion in assets, around € 60 million in grants managed, and 60 employees.
In light of recent changes to the organisation model, policies, and HR management processes, the Foundation feels the need to guarantee constant expansion of internal know-how, in terms of technical and behavioural competences. They want to set up a training and development plan for all employees in order to make them active participants in the change.Forward