- Assessing the development of the European sales network
- Team Coaching in Support of Change Management
- Improving process results with the support of competences
- Developing managerial competences to sustain change
- Improvement Groups for efficiency in the process of Event Management
- Developing the Organisation and the Individual in support of Change Management
- Executive Individual Audit for multinationals
- Managerial Training in major retail groups
- Creating a Talent Pool and designing training programmes
- Empowering Senior Talents
- Praxi4People for ZAPI SpA
- Praxi4People for IDS - Ingegneria Dei Sistemi S.p.A.
- Training for the Dealer network (Automotive)
Improving process results with the support of competences
Our Client is a Company that was established at the turn of the century and quickly gained market leadership. In the ‘90s it was purchased by a French multinational that optimised the brand without losing its long-standing reputation of being genuine and reliable. The new ownership has given rise to the need for improved efficiency in production processes, and more staff flexibility among the different positions.
The company is asking PRAXI to help define the technical and behavioural competences to be expected in all processes. Other tasks include supporting the Managers in mapping competences, and developing both classroom and on-the-job training to guarantee individual growth – all in line with the flexibility targets set by the company.Forward