- Assessing the development of the European sales network
- Team Coaching in Support of Change Management
- Improving process results with the support of competences
- Developing managerial competences to sustain change
- Improvement Groups for efficiency in the process of Event Management
- Developing the Organisation and the Individual in support of Change Management
- Executive Individual Audit for multinationals
- Managerial Training in major retail groups
- Creating a Talent Pool and designing training programmes
- Empowering Senior Talents
- Praxi4People for ZAPI SpA
- Praxi4People for IDS - Ingegneria Dei Sistemi S.p.A.
- Training for the Dealer network (Automotive)
Executive Individual Audit for multinationals
The “Elevator Technology” Business Unit (BU) of a global multinational oversees the production, marketing, and maintenance of elevators, escalators, goods lifts, jet bridges for airports, and accessibility solutions that guarantee safe and convenient transport for people and goods in public and private areas. Its market position is backed by prestigious references and it is recognised at a national and international level, thanks to innovative technological offerings making it possible to implement high-profile solutions.
The market changes characteristic of this sector have required rapid adaptation over the last few years in order to keep up with challenging and competitive international standards. In addition to providing valid technological solutions, the focus is also meant to place more value on organisational and economic efficiency in comparison to the past.
Therefore, the Managerial Model for key human resources (CEO, CFO, CTO) holding top positions in the various BUs requires more cross-competence and the ability to manage human resources, as well as technical and economic resources. These key players must also be extremely familiar with a market known for its expertise and strategic vision.Forward