- Assessing the development of the European sales network
- Team Coaching in Support of Change Management
- Improving process results with the support of competences
- Developing managerial competences to sustain change
- Improvement Groups for efficiency in the process of Event Management
- Developing the Organisation and the Individual in support of Change Management
- Executive Individual Audit for multinationals
- Managerial Training in major retail groups
- Creating a Talent Pool and designing training programmes
- Empowering Senior Talents
- Praxi4People for ZAPI SpA
- Praxi4People for IDS - Ingegneria Dei Sistemi S.p.A.
- Training for the Dealer network (Automotive)
Improvement Groups for efficiency in the process of Event Managementp>This public Agency is endowed with departmental autonomy, carries out business development assignments of interest to the general public, and oversees the development of local economies. The Agency has expressed its desire to increase efficiency in the event management process. Within the Agency, 7 different Organisation Units manage events autonomously, with a different allocation of resources. This has revealed the need to establish a single, standardised process to be used by all of the Organisation Units.
PRAXI’s proposal, in the area of design and operations, takes advantage of Improvement Groups to identify the most suitable methods for analysing the processes in use at the various Units, and then to create a shared one combining all existing best practices.Forward